If you are an experienced executive professional at graduate level, this is the right place for you. If you have questions about your career, are seeking a different position or are considering starting up your own business – look no further! My expertise is in the service sector.
In any case, my clients are those who wish to enjoy their work, be energised through it and want to be coached to seek and find their own solutions.
Several of my clients are fast thinkers. Often with a lot of professional experience. Often aged 40+, these are people who realise they have come to a point in their lives where they want to do something different. They are asking themselves: Shall I carry on as I have always done, or should I do something completely different?
What all my customers have in common:
- They have a positive attitude
- They want to deliver quality in their work
- They take responsibility for their own development. They are willing to invest energy in their own personal development and can view themselves critically
- They want to regain or increase their self-confidence to make good decisions which are right for them
- They are seeking a service provider to support them in introducing structure into their job search
- They are looking for a sparring partner and someone who will actively challenge them
- They want to work towards a concrete result
Some of my customers are partners of expats and speak English. Expats and English speakers are warmly welcome to my offices!
Would you first like to find out more about career coaching? Are you looking for professional careers advice and would you like to make an appointment for a non-binding exploratory discussion? Contact me or send me an email to: email@example.com